Learn all about the expertise of our team.
Corporate/Transactional, Estate Planning, Contracts
Main: (281) 579-6044
Cell: (281) 725-8228
“Ashley is an outstanding attorney. She knows the answer to every question I have. She is very personable, dependent, and consistent. Ashley treats every client with their best interest at heart.” – Joanne, a Business client
Ashley Atwood practices in the areas of corporate/ transactional law including advising clients on corporate formation and structure, entity selection, mergers and acquisitions, conversion and dissolution, contract negotiating, drafting and reviewing, and estate planning.
Ashley’s estate planning practice includes pet related trusts as well as the most common documents, wills, powers of attorney (both medical and durable) and directive to physicians.
Additionally Ashley handles the corporate formality requirements and registered agent duties for Levin & Atwood’s corporate clients. Ashley has a down to earth approach to the practice of law and in assisting her clients with their corporate and personal legal needs.
- Cottey College – Associate of Arts (1995)
- Stephens College – Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (1997)
- South Texas College of Law – J.D. (2001)
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Voted one of the top attorneys in Katy by the readers in The Katy Times (2012)
- Top Ten Candidate ABWA Katy Charter Chapter (2009)
- Houston Business Journal 40 Under 40 (2010)
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Katy Bar Association (former secretary)
- Fulshear Chamber of Commerce
- Katy Chamber of Commerce
- Philanthropic Educational Organization for Women’s Education
- American Business Women’s Association (Katy Charter Chapter) Current Treasurer (2015)
- eWomen Network
- Bayou Belles Charity Service Organization (BBCSO)
- Board of Director Katy Rocks nonprofit
- Katy Young Professionals
We're a high-quality business boutique law firm serving Katy, West Houston, & Fort Bend counties. Our attorneys have years of experience in business, transactional, corporate, family, probate, guardianship, real estate, wills, trusts, and estate planning.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
20501 Katy Freeway, Ste 217
Katy, TX. 77450